May 20, 2020 – Clayton & Little designed the Bottling Dept. Food Hall as a staple in the heart of the historic Pearl campus along the San Antonio River. Originally constructed in 1894, a devastating fire claimed the historic Pearl Bottling House in 2003. Pearl salvaged as much from the rubble as possible, and hired Clayton & Little to rebuild the 13,132-square foot-structure as a modern interpretation of a lost Classical Revival jewel that would serve as a venue for emerging chefs and culinary talent.

The Bottling Dept. Food Hall

05.20.2020